CTO 25.0% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

quarterly, page-4

1. gmt
    7,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Vince,
    Thanks for your comments, I note all your past comments are generally positive which begs the question of what influences you to have such a positive view of the company and its operations given the overall decline in the share price and missed targets and funding deals that never or only partially eventuated over the past 5 or so years?
    In relation to the current funding deal the second tranche was scheduled to be paid 5 business days after the EGM as all the "conditions precedent" were met upon acceptance of the deal at the EGM. It is now 4 weeks since the EGM and 3 weeks since the second tranche was supposed to be received and all the company have provided is a quarterly with a vision as to what they are going to do with the funds and advising "Receipt of second tranche anticipated shortly".
    My opinions and cynicism are based on the 10 or so years I have followed and traded the company shares. Many of us have been caught up in the hype and statements as regards targets and expected gold recoveries and 5 year growth plans all of which to date have failed to materialise. As regards the companies current financial position one can only rely on the the numbers provided as at the end of June along with their estimates as regards to financial requirements and expected gold production for this current quarter.Only the company knows its actual financial position and as is always the case the retail holders are left to speculate.

DYOPR My thoughts and ramblings only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.402K 1.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13701004 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4179601 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.