APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: post announcement issue Dear E=MC², For my money Cornell...

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    re: post announcement issue
    Dear E=MC², For my money Cornell Capital have a far more sophisticated outlook than we myopic Australians. From their North American perspective they are far more used to start ups and new technology (I don’t believe Australia has put up a space shuttle for example) There is a company on the Toronto exchange called Titanium Corp of Canada, The ticker code is TIC-X. If you do your research you will find that TIC is basically an Ilmenite processing company at exactly the same stage of development as APG but with the benefit a (couple ) of major backers, ie they have access to a huge deposit of ilmenite that needs to be cleaned and sold and at pilot plant scale they can get the ilmenite to Hi Ti grade of 65 % . APG can do better than that (maybe they could even assist here ?) . APG can get up to 96 % . Plus the APG technology has other applications. Yet the TIC company has a market capitalisation that is 10 times APG. The only difference is the presence of a major backer that will bankroll the technology. Well, it seems to me that if ILU has abandoned the research on the Next Gen technology as you say , then APG must be getting closer to having a major financial backer come on board. It doesn’t matter who the major backer is , but when it happens that will be the catalyst for a substantial price rise. Cornell Capital are laughing all the way to the bank. They have spotted a miss pricing of technology in different markets and they are exploiting it. Good luck to them. I will do the same !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.