OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

quarterly, page-24

1. 29,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Who knows boysy ?
    PPP did their due diligence and it must have made sense to them.

Gregors comments in The Australian make more sense now

"You've got certain companies that are preferred partners and you prioritise your engagement with them, and there's others that come out of the woodwork that perhaps we hadn't thought about.

Guessing he meant Shell and other large co,s in the first part of that sentence and now PPP in the second part. Obviously a small co like PPP would be looking for a smaller slice of the action as one of several partners,but a slice none the less.

"Certainly they've got good bona fides and have shown an active interest in The Philippines." He would not be drawn on how many firms had shown an interest.
    I thought the wording of this sentence could imply NDO had also shown an interest for a slice?
    If OEL were to put in $20m - $30m into Hawkeye plus BHPs $26m (easily borrow against) then i think its quite reasonable to think PPP and the likes of Ndo would stump up the rest. I,d be very happy with that .
    OEL would still retain most of it and in a success case senario would be far better of than the BhP deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $48.19K 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10476011 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 16762591 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.