LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

quarterly, page-18

1. 1,633 Posts.
    The performance of LYC is even worse than I expected! Given the evasive nature of management responses to shareholders issues, I suppose I really should have expected this disaster.. Barring a miracle everyone with dollars still involved in this company stands to lose a fair bit more of it yet, both shareholder and creditors IMO...

With the debt at nearly 1/2 a billion dollars and LAMP unable to work reliably at nameplate capacity for whatever the reason the current creditors and shareholder are going to send this train wreck to the scrap heap. Watch the LT downtrend take hold again on its way to oblivion.

Anyone long on this shambles now can not expect even small profits for at least another 2 years. If it survives at all it will only be meeting debt payments for the next few years at least!

Even a "takeover" won't happen if the debt obligation remains intact to save something for the holders IMO.

How low can the SP go? 20c, 10c, or 2c, before the creditors shut it all down or a miracle occurs? This is more the question for retail holders - not how much profit can we make as the SP rallies?

Its now time to take this lemon off my watch list for the foreseeable future - it might still be operational with new management and owners in a few years but IMO these clowns running it now have no clue! I am not paying them their salaries with my hard earned capital any more!

Good luck to anyone still trapped in this Dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.