AEV 28.6% 0.9¢ avenira limited

"Copy and paste"? The quarterly report contained a detailed...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "Copy and paste"? The quarterly report contained a detailed description of the IHP trial as it stands now, which is the crux of the matter. Until that is proven up the MAK cannot advance the Wonarah project in that direction. I suppose we would all be happier to hear a weekly report on the state of the JDCP trials, maybe now that they are back at it after completing the funding we will get more regular updates. I don't think Cliff L has been keeping anything from us deliberately, it is out of our hands atm.

It seems that JDCP are working through issues that are slowing validation at this scale. Great to see they have brought in more expertise in the critical issues with David Blake. I am just as annoyed that this is taking so long to prove up, but I take heart that JDCP are addressing and resolving these step by step. And remain confident in the outcome.

Good to see that costs are reduced while we are in this waiting period. I do get worried when there is mention of other opportunities, but in the past these other diversions have worked out financially positive for MAK, but lets not push it. With the sp below 10c we are below cash backing, obviously the market doesn't rate Wonarah and IHP at all. That should change when we get the positive news we are waiting for. Until then please don't spend the money that we will need to quickly progress the BFS once IHP is proven up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $108.7K 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1200203 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.