RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Hi Holdonman, I can see that nearly all of your 833 posts are on...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Holdonman, I can see that nearly all of your 833 posts are on RED and all are negative and management bashing. I am sorry to hear about you getting injured and hope you are getting better. I read a lot of your posts and can see your point but can't work out your motivation. This company has had many problems and yes I lost money last time I invested in them but don't hold any grudges. I think it might be time to give them a chance to prove you wrong. It is a difficult environment and they may have made many mistakes but if you look at most mining companies they all make some monumental boo boos. BHP a few years ago had so many fatalities they almost had their licence to operate removed and I don't see you posting on their thread. My opinion is this is a potential 3 bagger if they have learnt from their mistakes. If you put all your eggs in one basket and lost a motza on them I am sorry for you but it is always good to spread your risk as I too got crushed back in 07/08. It just makes this thread a little drab if someone puts a positive comment on red and you smash it whithin hours. Give the directors a chance I say. Peace be with you. 1FDM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.