WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

quarterly

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hi all have just been having a think about the upcoming quarterly. We all know that the revenue from P&G does not reflect the sales that are currently happening now as such the figure will be low, how low who knows. What I find intriguing is last 4c we had no cash from customers the quarter before we had $140 k. Because of this whatever the figure is it is going to show an increase in revenue compared to last quarter which will be noted and probably get some media attention eg revenue has increased x amount % by OBJ today etc etc. This will be a good thing as it might just make other interested parties to finally take a look at our company. Anyway that's my positive spin on the quarterly. As for the rest of how we are fairing sent an email to Glyn a couple of weeks back got the usual reply cant say anything as well as that they are not focused on Gsk but coty, next product, p&g etc. I seem more concerned about lack of news from GSK oral but I guess we all know by now that GSK seem to take forever. Heres hoping for a surprising quarterly, an awesome February and a fantastic March and yes Patience still needed. All my view have a great Aussie weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.