TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ahhhhh. What I would give for honest analysis and opinion. Read...

1. 74 Posts.
    Ahhhhh. What I would give for honest analysis and opinion. Read AB and cheapie to name but two. I am a long term holder. Down a motza. Not sooking. Not spruiking. Not expecting a quick turn around. There is plenty of pessimism in the commodity space. No quick or imment Copper repricing likely. As far as TGS goes. Good company. Some major misteps with biting off more than it cold comfortably chew. Their production efficiency is admirable. Quarterly is likely to have good production figures and reasonable costs. I have doubt about the implementation of power just yet. It will happen, but a delay may be probable. Leec is correct. Yes, of course there will be some cash burn. How can there not be, with the current onerous financial obligations. I am preparing for some more short term downside. However, Tiger have done a fine job with refinancing. The more amenable terms will not just ensure that we remain viable during this current commodity downturn. It will allow us to become cash flow positive moving forward, repair the balance sheet and well and truly flourish in the not too distant future. Not only this, but as our position improves we can procure alrernative financing or parts thereof and repay the new financing in part or in total with no penalties. Tiger will prevail. She will give us all a healthy return. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.