FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

HaHa Aqua, sorry about the delayed response but have been out to...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    HaHa Aqua, sorry about the delayed response but have been out to the prolongs active life department (going well incidentally for those aware of the double meaning, please don't comment or ask me to elaborate).

Meanwhile I knew you would no trouble in increasing the total steps required by adding in some more "leads" even if your modified signature is now technically a misquoting CN?

@gridder

Re: Differe, with currently only 100+mb lead documented - I have in fact included this in my spreadsheet listings as "prospect" as agree the possibilities here are interesting. Market added just 0.2c temporarily at the time this news was released and with 75% interest could well now be a largely forgotten wild card.

@Mike R

Appreciate your acknowledgement of my contributions even if you do not wholly agree with them. Not renowned in my past work experience as a "team" player, I would still look forward to an invite to the team celebration party so that, in the event of the tables being way out, I can be sat in the stocks (the old wooden board type) and have eggs thrown at me .... I'd expect, I think for that contribution, to have the airfare paid, though

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.