FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Haha, brilliant. Well folks, I am off to have some champagne and...

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Haha, brilliant.
    Well folks, I am off to have some champagne and canapés, the quarterly is an awesome read.

Some quotes I like;

"The Djiffere block, being in shallow water, is suitable for low cost drilling and near term development projects."
    What does near term actually mean? I recommend we use some of the savings to use a jackup rig and start developing DFF

"The farm-in option can be exercised by FAR at any time before 31 October 2016, by which time FAR expects to have completed the firm 3 well shelf drilling program in its RSSD blocks."
    Read - FAR can raise monies pre Oct 2016 by FARMing out DFF!! again Boom

Re GB "This new 3D data has been specifically designed to evaluate the large Atum prospect which was previously only partially covered by 3D data. The new seismic data is being processed and will be delivered in Q4 of 2015."
    Cath et FAR team - can we please have the detail released given Q4 2015 has surpassed?

WA - "FAR has participated in a speculative 3D seismic survey that commenced in Q2 2015. Completion of the northern section of the survey covering WA-458-P is expected in the first half of 2016."
    Personally very excited around WA

"FAR is very proud to be the company that spawned what could be a major oil and gas industry in Senegal in the future"

My favourite photo from the qtrly;
    (the prospective shelf trend running straight through DFF)

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 6.33.11 PM.png

“FAR is amid a very exciting drilling program at present and one that so far is proving the SNE field to be revealing itself as a world class asset. We look forward to bringing more news of drilling results and resource revisions for the SNE field in the coming weeks.”

Time to have a drink, have a good weekend all

Last edited by aquamale28: 29/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.