FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Quarterly, page-48

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I was thinking the same thoughts Trim but couldnt get around to posting with my current
    little creatures induced hangover. You summed it up well.
    It sounds great that its under budget but really it was over estimated.
    I have had doubts for the costs we are paying for hiring the rig for a while and really
    I should have emailed management for some answers but have not. Its been talked about on here before.

The JV should have enough knowledge of the drilling aspect since FAN1/SNE1 to more accurately estimate the costs. Cop has been using this rig for a while so should be familiar with it.
    Yes its not good if they go over budget but if unforeseen things happen like at FAN then that has to be taken on the chin, cannot be predicted and It shouldn't be included in the up front estimated costs of drilling. Its something FAR have to keep in mind with their finances but it should be in the background.

How Far were there estimates out, If we can afford to drill another well I would guess the estimates were maybe $40M+ USD out? I would be interested to hear what @Ya think about recent updates, he still hasn't got the net pay he was looking for....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 50.5¢ $97.33K 190.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26752 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 109917 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.