FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

PJ Maybe we should have got you to design the budget. Am certain...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    PJ
    Maybe we should have got you to design the budget. Am certain you wouldn't have been conservative!!

I certainly don't buy any conspiracy theories, which is what you are alluding to. I feel those advocating conspiracies simply have no idea at all in what is involved in running a safe and successful major offshore drilling program, which at the end of the day will benefit us all.

For me the budget was prepared to ensure all contingencies were met (i.e. more issues getting through the gas cap, weather, issues with supplies out of Dakar, breakdowns etc. etc.). No manager in their right minds would prepare a budget that was so tight that it didn't allow for the unknowns. If they did and something happened then I wonder what you would be saying if they turned around and said that they have run out of money and need more to finish the current planned appraisal program.

I say give those directly involved in the planning and running of the program a break. Have a look at what we have achieved already. We have successfully drilled SNE2 and returned very strong results and now should be well on the way to finding out what is in SNE3. Haven't they added significantly to the value of SNE field and, if so be it, they ran the program so efficiently that it means that we can possibly drill an extra hole then shouldn't they be commended rather than castigated?

Keep in mind that what has been achieved is outstanding and what we have found is very rare. I doubt whether many of us will ever get this type of chance again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.