FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Gents......am I hearing correctly ??? We have an almost new...

1. 251 Posts.
    Gents......am I hearing correctly ???
    We have an almost new vessel , carrying out or appraisal drilling ahead of budget, doing it safely without incident and delivering the goods so to speak at the agreed price....
    And we are suggesting that we cancel and re negotiate ???
    Seriously......sometimes the accountants of this world need to realise that the first rule of business is that it be fair for all and all parties benefit from the transaction.
    Times are tough....we are getting a good deal and a good result from a crew that is delivering.
    To suggest we screw the price down further and risk onwards progress at the current rate ....come on...are there no morals in business any more ......lets be fair....I think the JV is getting good value for the cost and if we want to proceed toward further appraisal and ultimately production in a safe timely manner then Ocean rig certainly seems to be holding up there end of the bargain.

Maybe I,m too soft .....but fair crack ???

All too easy for us to sit and criticise after the fact....thus far management and the organisation seem to be doing a damn good job of delivering .....step by step as it should be.

cheers

Trev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.