FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Look, I've had enough for today, you clearly don't don't...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Look, I've had enough for today, you clearly don't don't understand what the table is on about, it has nothing to do with tight hole policies, details unknown to us etc etc it merely calculates what values the market might reasonably attribute for various reserve/resource outcomes at various oil prices using the assumptions stated. It's a "what if" table based on these assumptions. And with respect to sentiment it actually includes volatility allowances on the main sheet of +/- 20% to account for the same.

FAR lends itself to this sort of analysis. Its not a cheese company, tech start up or whatever and no longer a spec oiler. Its big day in the sun was last November, unfortunately cut short by the falling oil price, and it is now involved in what can be a long drawn out process of converting contingent resources into proven reserves and adding to them by exploration of the new province which it now has to pay for, and the spreadsheet tries to take all that into account too.

If you are looking for animal spirits try aqua, meanwhile the sheet has proven quite a good guide so far, I'm sorry you have seen fit to interpret that as saying I am right and everyone else is wrong - it wasn't intended that way.

FWIW, the current oil price of US$35 and a share price of 7.4c equates to a "P50" resource of 450mmbls (approximately 75% proven, 25% proven) in the tables. Does that sound about right to you?

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.