BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

quarterly

1. 375 Posts.
    The quarterly report was due out Friday 22nd April,but im sure the reason it has been delayed is due to a lot of activity recently that the company is involved in.Rolling out of their service to new clients involved with their collaboration with facebook and the scale of the operation has presented immense oppurtunity for Buddy.So im sure they would want to give as much detail as possible to the market about developments once they have assessed their position.I would rather wait till this can be done rather than be drip fed daily on constant updates.The news in the quarterly i believe will be a lot greater than a lot of us can imagine.I do read the odd negative comment here,but that is just someones opinion.I only pay attention to what i hear from the company.That is what matters.Sometimes i wonder why people talk down companies on this forum.There should be 2 forums for this...1 for all the doomsayers so they can feed off each other....and the other one for people that have an opinion that can help inform others of news that they may not have found yet.
    Anyhow,i bought into Buddy on an educated decision and the immense oppurtunities that will present to this company.If i make a bad decision i wont blame anyone but myself...It was very easy to make a decision to buy into Buddy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.