SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Quarterly, page-12

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3203
    Hi fellow isx holders,

Congratulations is surely in order for all who have endured the long journey to revenue status.

I must say, I know it's been a rough and bumpy trip, kinda like driving a ute down a rural dirt road that hasn't been graded for years. We've had to weave our way through all the obstacles, we broke down and took some setbacks a few times, we even needed some repairs and some new parts to keep us pointed in the right direction, but we never parked our vehicle and abandoned her.

Well tomorrow, we'll arrive at the finish of stage one of our trip. No matter the revenue numbers presented to us weary travellers, we'll know the journey from here on gets easier.

Tomorrow's proof of revenue will confirm what isx is capable of (even if it is on a small scale to start with) and that the technology and the system works.

After the announcement, we'll take on supplies, refuel with a dose of enthusiasm and head off on stage 2 of our trip, destination - cash flow positive status. The map says stage 2 is a good quality, regularly graded dirt road, and at the end of that journey we'll reach a good bitumen road, that will provide for a comfortable trip leading to the expressway which provides, easy safe driving with auto club safety included in the package.

So I guess, the motto is, stick with the vehicle and you'll arrive at your destination. You won't remember the journey much once your've reached the finish and are enjoying the rewards of the trip.

In closing, I must also thank my fellow travellers who have contributed to making this journey easier. Your wisdom, advice, help and feedback plus tons of encouragement in your posts, have kept eveyone on the journey focus. I look forward to your company for the next leg of this exciting adventure.

All the best for tomorrow and beyond.

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.