EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Sorry but have absolutely no faith in 1/4ly, or this company...

1. 5,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Sorry but have absolutely no faith in 1/4ly, or this company while it remains as is. Our cash position will complete the picture for us going forward and that isn't going to be great is it. Angus is here not for O/G expertise imo but for financial contacts, finally the board now realise we are stuffed without a farmin. Our RG tenement areas are a huge disappointment and to be perfectly honest some decisions has almost sunk our company.

Angus is a fresh face and is focused in winning the trust of top holders, will this work for some absolutely as most SI love to have ego's stroked and feel important. If only the holders knew what was said at a SI meeting a few years back. It certainly wasn't in the best interest of the small holder. When is it ever in any case!!

So Angus/board all know a challenge will come, All the top holders will be promised this/that etc all in an attempt to secure votes. That is what I believe is exactly happening right now. How would I know this, just maybe the top holders are not as happen as some of you think. But what would I know hey!

As far as the comments of top 20 loving and supporting board. I can say about 5 will always oppose anything I come up with and follow 1 top 20 holder, the rest will vote for change. Also the comments that I am doing nothing is again just so incorrect. But if a O/G heavy weight amongst candidates then even these 5 would certainly think about change. Let's wait and see.

Let me paint a very clear picture as a very small minority on here absolutely dislike me, one puts it in regular writing. What a great fan club I have! I sleep well. If I accept and believe in our board, accept the SP $1.60 to a pathetic 12 c, accept that I will never make a profit and just walk away, no stress, life good OR do I challenge our board, waste my time canvassing top directors, listen to hundreds of holders. Who the hell would out of any of the holders. Why do I bother!!!! Some days I wake up thinking stuff it, let the company fall on it's ass, just to watch some of these miserable holders watch there investment go down the drain.

If I don't do as I do then where is our hope going to come from. Come on some of you smart posters who think I am so full of sheet. As I lay in bed full of flu I really am over this whole company, may even not attend a meeting today with 2 directors as so ill. But that's right I have no meetings do I, lol. I just live in fantasty land with fairies. I live in quite the opposite world in fact, we are so stuffed if we don't change imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.