SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Quarterly

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    5 or less business days left until the quarterly and its time for some wild and inaccurate guesses at the results.  There is lots of info out there but really limited meaningful info on operating P+L. I will throw some darts at the board anyway. 

Receipts from customers. 1.5mil 
    last quarter was 986K. restricted transactions started again in early to mid oct with full processing capabilities in place progressively by late Nov/early Dec. march quarter is flagged to have revenues around 2 - 2.5Mil with the full GPTV late in that quarter. 

Product manufacturing and Operating costs 0.8Mil
    previous quarter was 1.6Mil when using third parties.This fell over in late Sept rather than running late into the quarter where tier 1 was expected. companies estimate for this quarter was 500k.  I would expect a greatly reduced expenditure on third parties but also higher one off costs for getting Tier 1 systems live and operating. To be honest this one could swing wildly either way. could be 300K could be 1.5mil. post Tier 1 connection live in EU there should also be a reduction in costs creating an ongoing improvement in margin, but that was expected cost reduction. 

corp cost 0.9M
    this has been relatively stable. just going to split the difference between the previous two reports 

Staff cost 1.2M
    previous reports 0.95Mil and 1.05Mil. company provided estimate 1.0Mil. plenty of recruiting, new requirements due to new systems and operations.

operating loss of about 1.5mil.

additionally 
    - actual cash in and out flows may be vastly different. as Jlo said there is a decent amount of cash in lag plus some held at KAB. not sure if that is still to be received. ?? who knows? did this get queried at the AGM?
    - It will be interesting to see how Probanx performs. there is some financial implications re Sale based on its performance. 
    - very quiet on the announcement front. probably difficult to close deals in late Dec and early Jan. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the company wants to build SP momentum post this report. 
    - unrestricted ADI license is really the big gamble going forward. if they cant pick that up by March/April then you have to accept the next uptake in customers will be heavily reduced. if they do, then the 2020 guidance will be moving much closer to being achieved. 

have a shot anyone?

M2M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.