SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi Guys Fwiw, here's some ideas / thought's on the upcoming...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi Guys

Fwiw, here's some ideas / thought's on the upcoming quarterly report next week.

Mr Markets signaling he hasn't much of a clue to which way the quarterly report will swing, based on trading patterns this last week or so. No pre announcement sp movement either way.

Like all that are following isx's progress..... trying to crunch some revenue numbers for this quarterly is very difficult, owing to that zero revenue supply chain wipeout, and the rebuilding establishment process in the early part of the quarter. I'll just wait and see what unfolds next week, no questimates from me.

I do however think we'll see isx exceed the markets expectations, whatever that may be. Proof will be a sp increase. And when we look back in hindsight on this quarterly, I think we'll mark this as the start of isx's revenue buildup and sp uptrend.

Here's why isx will easily beat market expectations:-

The biggest change to isx's productivity from previous quarters, and the main reason why isx will beat the market expectations, is the considerable workforce increase in tech and support staff over the last 3-5 months. This major catalyst has seen a marked decrease in intergration times and milestones being accomplished recently. It's also going to produce increased revenue flows sooner, equating to a sweeter bottom line than the market expects. I reckon Investors and onlookers alike will be impressed with the results given all the upheaval.

Isx has also been very quiet on the price sensitive announcements front. Only two releases in the last two months, Dec 5 & 13. There's must be enough new info with the latest and greatest happenings to report with an update soon. This will be well received and also boost isx's status.

I think well see several announcements on the same day next week or close together. Not only the quarterly but a seperate update as well. The quarterly is really only a summary of what's already been announced, along with the financials. Anything new and price sensitive to market will have its own seperate announcement.

Have a great long weekend.

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.