PDN 4.29% $9.37 paladin energy ltd

quarterly, page-6

1. 1,182 Posts.
    Dull - what you should have done is bought a bit at 3.xx.....I bought..but honestly I was thinking the market will tank more..so I bought just 2000 units......at 3.9........I may end up with problems but I have stop loss in place as always...

Jery - NO WAY pdn is a SELL mate...NO WAY..you were such a PDN fan and now all of a sudeen u claim its a SELL ??? typical frustration / panic ?

DULL - I have been telling you to get into MMX>...I bought....loads....and I mean really heap...at 2.20 od......Have a read of Ore prices on any analysts.....ORE spots for your info are largely based on INDIAN ore stop prices...CHINA and INDIA can not have enuf ORE...and the best thing is both economies are predicted to grow more than 9 % this year..and DOmestic Investment in infrastructure is massive...ORE prices are only gonna go one way...I think MMX needs to get rid of the MIS issue and we are back on track..at the moment MMX closed 3.66 or something on Friday...some pulback is obvious given DOW but IF IF IF it holds 3.50 - that will be massive sign of whats comming...My thoughts...keep an eye....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.37
Change
-0.420(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.68 $9.73 $9.33 $25.98M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.37 7986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.