CBH 0.00% 7.5¢ coolabah metals limited

Hi crisstoffWorking back from the average prices they received...

1. 71 Posts.
    Hi crisstoff

Working back from the average prices they received for the Lead and Zinc and the operating cash flow produced (8.6m) and an average USD/AUD of 0.89, I estimated the cash cost to be around $0.91 per pound. Not bad considering they are still operating at the bottom of the mine with only one decline, mining lower grade, harder ore (which means less zinc/lead and lower recoveries).

I would expect them on current prices (before last nights rally) and the expected increase in production due to 70% being in the middle/higher grade part of the mine, to produce operating cash flow around 15-16m per quarter. I been quite conservative and assumed costs to remain steady though you would expect them to drop a bit due to the operational improvements coming through from now on. The company has forecast steady state costs of $0.70 per pound and they seem to be on track to achieving that. (and if lead stays high exceeding it))

Note: Due to the high price of lead the cash costs per pound of zinc can be very volatile as the credits from lead production can move around quite a bit.

Cheers

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $3.751K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93480 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.