UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

quarterly, page-31

1. 10 Posts.
    Hi guys. Here is the tranlation of that article from Farsi:

Australians have obtained the right to build the factory pending on getting the permission to mine Mehiabad.

An Australian company has obtained the right to build a zinc and lead factory pending on getting the right to mine Mehdiabad. Ahmad Ali Harati-Nick the executive manager of rebuild and development of mines and industrialization of Iran added: The Australian Company wants to obtain the permit to mine Mehdiabad outside the auction, which we can not guarantee that. He added: Such an act is against the mining regulations (in Iran). Based on this regulation any permits of mine should be given by way of an auction and in an auction there is no guarantee that they (UCL) win the contract. According to Harati-Nick whenever the government makes the final decision to allow mining in Mehdiabad, this company (UCL) would have the priority. He also added This Company (UCL) wants some guarantees about receiving the row material they need and we have announced if they establish the factory we will provide with it. The executive manager of Imidro mentioned: Under previous management they (UCL) have been given a promise for the permit to mine zinc and lead. This was put to the ministry for approval and got rejected. He also clarified: We have announced to the Australian company that giving the permit to mine Mehdiabad is not possible at the moment, but they could take part in establishing the factory and they have shown interest and are reviewing the proposal.

Any comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.