TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

HYou know my view as well as I do. The projected rise is based...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    H

You know my view as well as I do. The projected rise is based on gross (and net) income. We have to wait for the release of details and these are mounting after some hiatus caused by a strategic blackout. The sales potential is reflected in a few of the orders for which we have some information. It appears as if Larsons has paid for 50-100,000 locks in the first quarter and production has officially begun of commercial quantities. No doubt there will be steady orders of similar larger sizes being made every couple of months as is the practice in that style of industry. With Visteon, a new platform is the most important feature to highlight. Once the Intevia technology is inserted into new platforms it is there to stay for a long time, at least until new platforms are developed to replace it (hopefully a very long time). So when orders are booked even some years in advance to supply elements within new platforms the deal is as good as cash because the customers are locked in. Visteon's customers are all locked in to the new Visteon platform. Visteon has given us the numbers. What more can people possibly need. We knew the old fasteners on the website were for high-end industrial applications, not the cheap applications that Visteon is wanting so allow at most $10/unit, not $50-100. The numbers make up for the loss in sales/unit so that even $5 profit per fastener gives a massive return. My projections are not based on wishful thinking, just cold hard numbers. As more large orders are received from other auto OEM and computing sources, 16 M annual sales will rapidly increase to hundreds of millions and again, even at $5 profit per fastener, the earnings per share will be several times the current share price even by the end of next year.

They also state a willingness to expand into SMA technology in Illinois. This answers your question about high-end applications such as in medical stents. The profits in these areas are a lot more than $5/unit, more like $5000 so well worth the exercise. But if TZ limits production under its own auspices to avoid dropping the pe then they will have a surplus of funds very quickly. The notion of substantial dividends paid fairly soon should be kept in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.091K 164.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149966 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.