AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

quarterly, page-4

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    First off 3million where is this figure coming from?

"Full use of the current capacity at the processing plant should occur by the end of CY 2008. Estimated capacity of the existing plant is between 5,000 to 6,500 mcf per day. When at capacity this plant is capable of generating gross revenues annually for the Park City field of AUD $18-$25 million. (based on gas prices of $11 - $13 and the plant being operational for 90% of the year)."

So we are looking at 9-12.5M off the existing infrastructure by Jan09 that doesnt sound that bad to me considering we have a market cap of $25M as it stands.

I believe the planning behind the less 200 wells has been told to the market, it was problems with RET and them wanting to get the stimulation correct. Yes they thought that acidization was the best method but in the end fract ended up being the best form. I dont know about you but I am not a geologist and even a chief geologist can get it wrong, your talking about very technical solutions with each shale reacting differently to different stimulation.

Overall positive annoucement if your not happy sell. I am more then happy to pick up more AKK when we are looking at returning 50% of our market cap even 35% when you counter in working interest in revenue.

That is excluding all australian plays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.