SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

You are indeed a hard one! Most business operations operate on a...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    You are indeed a hard one! Most business operations operate on a cashflow basis linked to OD approved facilities. In fact many companies operate with negative cash balances! As far as the reset of the financial model is concerned, Rome was not built in a day. The reconfiguration of any financial model takes time, akin to the banking of a jumbo jet.SBN have implemented cost cutting iniatives that have substantially reduced its burn rate whilst at the same time employing a biochemist and an additional sales person to support JK. It continues to proactively fund its R&D proagram all with a positive cash balance. Will wonders never cease to exist? Do not concern yourself too much Serpie, been there, done that quite a few times!The landscape for SBN will dramatically change once the capital raising is done and dusted. Since many of the subunderwriters are larger shareholders of SBN, do not be at all surprised to see them step up to the plate for the upper limit delineated in the underwriting agreement. Once complete and I would be tipping that it will be to a reasonably successful acceptance level, the company will them be able to move forward with a fully funded business plan, 100% ownership of its IP that will potentially be integrated into a number of other vertical market applications (in addition to its saliva drug testing devices), no debt and a pipeline of sales, product and distrubution iniatives that will eventually impact the bottom line of SBN going forward. Think what you will, that is your absolute right but if you do, at the very least,may I respectfully suggest that you try to do so armed with some basic knowledge (known or recently acquired)and/or understanding of matters that you raise for discussion. I suspect any lack of response to your post may have been more a function of its shallow content and veiled inference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.