HMD 4.17% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Quarterly, page-29

1. 3,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I agree with focus and ability.

My sense is that e-Lovu is going to be a winner and that we can win well enough there to justify our investment.

So I do not feel I need to be too negative on outlook.

But if e-Lovu is our breadwinner, then HMD has way too many executives - some need to leave if they can't carry us forward. We can't bankroll non-contributors. The silence is deafening on deals. What is their analysis of the barriers to entering the market proper?

Are we still R&Ding? Can we improve our offering to make it more compelling? Has someone looked at the e-Lovu business model and considered whether a similar approach can be rolled out here?

I have too much experience in a large health organisation and in other large organisations to be too hard on HMD to Joondalup. No purchase of any 'material' size in a health organisation is easy, that type of bureaucracy is next level. It is amazing (and not in a good way).

And it involves systems, so Ramsay will want to get involved for certain. If they want such an offering, they would likely want to roll it out across their facilities. They will likely have procurement policies that require they consider alternatives.

There is a massive shortage of business analysts that would be required to do work that would take some time regardless - and the competition for resources to do the work in most organisation is material. Fights for business analysts can be nasty.

Everyone has that IT project that would just make their life so much easier.

Then you've got to source systems analysts and developers, it's a whole thing. No doubt this happened too late in the piece, but that won't speed anything up, it will only push it all out and be maddening for everyone involved on the ground.

So I think some extra leeway is acceptable. I'd like to see the fruit of more discussions though, if not some direct tangible commitment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.558K 238.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 459404 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 142222 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.