BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

What a great week! After working out bush this past week with no...

1. 217 Posts.
    What a great week! After working out bush this past week with no mobile coverage I have enjoyed catching up on market news today. Wayne Swan has delivered the news shareholders needed to hear and a significant hurdle has been cleared. I thought he would remain silent but my expertise in politics isnt my strength.

BRM posters have rightfully acknowledged the decision in no way delivers immediate benefits but the potential benefits are huge. Even if management go down the FMG path infrastructure decisions will now be in no way forced!! This is a major breakthrough for BRM in negotiating and finalising a transport deal.

The ticks keep on coming with the other major infrastructure announcement this quarter being "the confirmation by the Western Australian State Government for the reservation of two new multi�]user berths in the Port Hedland inner harbour for the NWIOA".

Ongoing beneficiation results (also frequently refered to)will play a vital role in the future development of the Marillana project imo. If post beneficiated impurity levels can be further improved from the July figures WR and TF (new marketing manager) will find it a great deal easier to find customers in possible off-take or JV capacities in the future.

Of concern though was Vale this week confirming it would cut IO production levels in the short term. I still remain bullish about IO usage in the coming years but recognise that the major 3 will have a capacity to flood the market and over supply in future years to lower prices and eradicate competition. Obviously people have many varying opinions on these matters but I just hope the potential scale and size of resource can get Brockman over the line regardless of future market fundamentals. Very interesting times ahead.

schueym99, the figure 1 drill spacings you refer to appear to be spaced at 100m x 100m. Previous announcements have said infill drilling was at spacings of 200m x 200m but recent drill holes appear closer. If the scale on fig. 1 is correct most holes are 100 x 100 (using zoom helps)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.