LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

"On a side note, we are currently at SP levels only slightly...

1. 125 Posts.
    "On a side note, we are currently at SP levels only slightly higher than when the JV with OTML was first announced. To me, that means Andewa is now the bonus project rather than the JV."

Be careful of letting the market dictate the value of the company cmulli, just because they were wrong before doesnt make them right now. I think most long term holders are looking for a takeover to make their money instead of the market doing a serious re-rating. It just isnt the time for a strong performance on the market regardless of whats going on.

As to your point about the Tassie prospect it was stated in the last update that:

"Some preliminary discussions have been entered into with a mining contractor with considerable experience of mining
    in the state (including open cut mining in the region) regarding alternate possibilities to an owner/operator scenario."

I would say that someone else is interested in developing the asset although no concrete details are likely to exsist yet. I would be happy to see Tassie sold off to fund further exploration in PNG once the 3D-IP has been completed and there is an estimated resource. It seems very possible that an agreement could be reached by mid-year which would leave a nice margin before a cap raising would be required.

Everything seems to be moving along nicely and I am sure there will be some good results coming out over the next few months. The market will do what it does but as long as Pete is continuing to build serious value for the company Im more than happy to keep holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.