AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

quartley just out, page-56

1. 1,140 Posts.
    ctindale

"naivety and arrogance are not an attractive mix, are you surprised you get the responses you get with the posts you make?"

See thats the funny thing, never have I professed to being an expert of any kind and have even mentioned it in a few of my posts. I think its even more amusing how people who jump on a rising stock think themselves experts? Lets see how smart they feel if it turns...

Really starnge folks in the MAK thread-I make a post disclosing Im out AND back it up with why and what Im gunna do and get flamed (how was that arrogant?)

I post a genuine question here about the quarterly reports even adding in the prefix that I knew I was about to get flamed for asking and what happens..I get flamed (how was that arrogant..)

Seems a lot of overly sensitive and extremly scared holders of MAK here and thats another reason why Im out-if they were so sure of its potential they wouldnt bite the head off of anyone who asks a question about it....very concerning stuff IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5400667 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 766645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.