AEV 0.00% 1.3¢ avenira limited

quartley just out, page-57

1. 653 Posts.
    "The thing you probably dont understand (which you really should try before you start flaming unnecessarily) if that there is a hell of a greater chance of CNP going to $0.74 and doubling my money in the next few weeks then MAK going to $5!!"

you may be right. There is a chance that CNP could double in a week, and there is little chance that MAK will (in a week anyway) what you fail to state (i assume its because your young and inexperienced, and caught up in the excitement) is that there is a hell of a lot greater a chance of CNP halving in the next week, than there is of MAK halving.

Its not a question of extreme possibilities, it is a question of probability.

What people are trying to explain to you is that CNP is on the way out (it is possible they will be worth nothing in the short to medium term), you may catch a dead cat bounce, but the company is obviously in serious trouble. MAK on the other hand is on the way up. we may see some set backs or slowdowns along the way, but i think even the biggest downrampers on HC agree that (assuming they have value in any of their projects) MAK is in the building up process.

Sure you might make double your money on CNP, but you could just as easily lose half. you wont be losing half on MAK, and you might just double your money again (and again and again).

cheers

PIB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $29.89K 2.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1630837 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 232881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.