AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Quasar stumble imo, page-151

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    i think there is grey area relating to our jva and alliance as an individual entity and this is why we ended up in court.

it sounded like quasar (from what i read online) was pushing the joint venture partnership side of the argument for not selling any of the four mile uranium. i.e. it's better for the partnership (over some period of time) not to sell any of the uranium atm.

i think quasar's assertion (if it is their assertion) is so far removed from reality that it's laughable.

it would be an interesting exercise to go back and have a look at what uranium and/or nuclear fuel conferences etc. any quasar uranium expert trial witnesses attended over the last year or so and to see what has been discussed at those conferences and then to compare what was said during the trial. i am just saying that it would be an interesting exercise that's all. not saying anything more than that. no implications here. no nothing. lmao

from my understanding there is already a supply deficit. and there is an ever increasing number of willing uranium buyers regardless of any uranium stockpiles. and not to mention the chinese who view current uranium purchases as long term strategic.

everyone is innocent until proven by a court of law.

good luck to all ags shareholders. hoping for a great future.
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 21/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.