Quasi Biennial Oscillation and Climate, page-44

1. 15,299 Posts.
    Oh hello has someone actually bothered to read the abstract.

It appears that everyone just slanders and ridicules without any effort at all to read the links.

Glad you made the effort mjp

And as you can see using the limited information he has provided I am able to replicate a tight fit correlation.  So something is in it.  
    In regards to QBO it has a MASSIVE effect on our climate.  
    Scientist dont need to provide science papers to refute something that is not proven.  
    Your logic is arse about.

Space research is littered with papers on how space weather greatly influences Earths climate.  People just choose to ignore it!

As for the seminar in Sydney next year.  Yeah thanks mjp. I was aware of that.  it is ashame that the abstract submissions for these events is extremely difficult to obtain.  I did access the 2018 COPSAR last night and that was a very intersting read.  Plenty of stuff on our upper atmosphere interaction with solar particles and electrons.
    As posted on other threads ALL the known non TSI input to earth is just not factored into climate science.

However there is some light in the CMIP6 models that now do make some allowances for it.  Though not all.  

Have a great day

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.