NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

BBjonesinvest.Nothing wrong with a balanced discussion on here...

1. 407 Posts.
    BBjonesinvest.

Nothing wrong with a balanced discussion on here because too often stocks on here have rampers and most often it is due to people feathering their own nests.

I have used NEA for work purposes for about 12 Months and had I realised it was on the ASX I would've bought some, however to be honest it didn't even enter my mind. I did buy into it earlier this year and this stock has been by far my best investment for a long time. I will continue to hold hoping that the global expansion drives the Company to another level.

Yes I can put you on ignore but your constant negativity towards NEA is getting too much. You may well be right, NEA may end up as a penny dreadful. Talking about rumours and badly worded advertisements is not enough for me to ditch this one.

Why do you spend so much time talking down NEA? Do you really genuinely care about holders losing $$ on this one?

There are plenty of Companies I dislike and have lost money on but I have not got the energy or time to continually downtalk them. I move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.