DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

"most shareholder are looking for good gold miners to punt the...

1. 91 Posts.
    "most shareholder are looking for good gold miners to punt the share price"

"to forward sell 60% of annual production disappoints me"

"they are too cautious for their own good"

Been trying to stay away with all the uninformed comments being posted on this thread. There is nothing wrong with an informed opinion but when posts are being made which are clearly misguided, it needs to be clarified.

Welcome aboard Taste it. I think the key point here is that only 9% of total reserves are hedged - hardly an ultra conservative position. 45,000 oz to be delivered by 30 June which < 50% of production. Significant bullion on hand and cash for potential opportunities as and when they arise.

The objective of management should always be to build the long-term wealth of shareholders, not to punt the gold price. If you want to punt, then get aboard a penny dreadful and cross your fingers. Should DOM putting all their eggs into the basket that "we are only 7 years into a multi year gold bull market" and punt shareholders fund with it? I think not.

This is a serious company with quality management who have massive short, mid and long-term upside regardless of whether a big gold bull-run eventuates. More than happy to remain a holder. In fact, at 2.22 it is worth a much closer look to be adding IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.