LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Month or so. They take time, the tollers have to arrange the gas...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Month or so. They take time, the tollers have to arrange the gas and get that all organized before they can come to LNG and sign off. They also have go get it signed of at board level, which judging by the last few announcements is happening at one party. Richard stressed yesterday that this last step for the tollers now they know the EPC will still take a bit of time as they have some organizing to do.

Im just a tradie, theres a lot smarter people than me on here and I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of them yesterday. Their indepth knowledge on this puts me to shame, Im just smart enough to listen in on a lot of conversations yesterday and piece it all together. I didnt say a whole lot yesterday, but I was the last one to leave. Im a big believer in its not what they say, its in how they say it. Yesterday the company didnt give too many hints, but when they spoke they were confident. One board member was VERY impressed with John Baugley (sp?) and his team, described him as someone who just gets things done no matter what.
    Last edited by sparky206: 21/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.