LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I think the situation would have been very different if the...

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I think the situation would have been very different if the macro environment were better. Tollers probably would have wanted to lock away deals much earlier in the process. Presumably as FERC and the EPC approached they would have started to think it's not that long now maybe we'll just wait for the additional certainty. Though they have left themselves with very few options for project to provide them with capacity now. Also the EPC contract would have originally got signed much earlier if we hadn't had the need to bring KBR into the mix and if we hadn't shifted to from a two stage to a one stage project. If the EPC had been earlier the tollers might have then also signed earlier and not worried about the FERC approval. The more you think about it the more you can see that it's all a big plate of spaghetti, you move one piece and everything shifts around. I'm still very confident that we have plenty of demand for the project and tollers will sign. What the timeframe is I've got no idea. It could be days, it could be longer.
    Last edited by sivart: 21/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.