MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

quebec missed boat on shale gas, page-7

1. 782 Posts.
    richrager, when a person rates a post (in this case thumbs up) it does not mean they are ramping. Haven?t you read the details on rating a post? HC states??If you think the post is informative, insightful, entertaining or otherwise of high quality and likely to be interesting to viewers, rate it up. If you disagree with a positive rating and think it is of low quality, rate it down. Remember - a high quality post that disagrees with your views is still a high quality post. Please don't rate a post down just because you disagree with the author.?

How an individual interprets ?informative? and ?interesting? information is up to them, not you. Some posts, and I?m not saying all, are informative and interesting to viewers. If a person sees it this way then he/she can rate the post up. Very simple! Don?t connect the number of TU?s as a way of ramping. I presume that?s your interpretation method.

?People who own shares tend to grab at anything that could be interpreted as good? ~ that?s your interpretation. I don't fully disagree with you on this one.

?even if its rubbish like the 500m quoted? ~ Again, that?s your interpretation. The quote was from a broker in respect to land positioning and current land sales. We can't argue if companies are now paying up big for land near/next to MPO land holdings.

?They hope some dumb buyer will believe it and help raise the share price by buying shares.? ~ Honestly richrager, you?re better than that. Posts on HC will not make the SP of MPO head north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.