MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

quebec missed boat on shale gas, page-8

1. 57 Posts.
    jusik a couple of points.

I did not say giving the thumbs up to a post which is blatant ramping was in itself ramping. But giving the thumbs up does tend to add support to the ramp up.

I think your comments illustrate just how some posters attempt to mislead readers of this forum. The 500m figure was attributed to a broker who never used this figure as you know very well- I posted a link to their valuation, as well as the information in the link that their valuation could be UP TO $100m and this was prior to drilling being halted, and using assumptions that the leases were in some way equivalent to other farmouts which at this stage is quite doubtful given MPO hasnt drilled a well in the area.

Given the strong opposition by the public for environmental reasons and the assetion by opposing political forces that the leases were practically given away, drilling may never occur and the leases may be worthless. We simply dont know at this stage, but for you to suggest that ANY pre halt figure is still valid can only be explained as an attempt to ramp this stock.

Yet you STILL purport that the false quotation is "current" !!!!

I acknowledge i may be wrong in trying to explain why certain individuals try to ramp up this stock using false or unverified information; Im only guessing why they do it.

Perhaps you can explain YOUR motives in quoting information your last post that is known to be both false and outdated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.