@golden6 sorry for the late reply.Quebec/Ontario is a mighty big...

1. 710 Posts.
    @golden6 sorry for the late reply.

Quebec/Ontario is a mighty big area - my suggestion would be to not try to “see it all” but rather spend a bit more time in a few spots.

Toronto and Montreal are both big cities so will provide opportunities for the museums, theatre etc. I lived in Toronto and environs for 7 years some time ago and it was a big city I did not particularly like. Have been back since and it is much much bigger now and I like it even less. However if the big lights is what you want to spend some time in I guess it is as good as any.

The country in northern Ontario and Quebec is spectacular. Tons of beautiful forest and lakes with accommodation from basic to luxury. Some time spent up around Georgian Bay would be worth your time. I have a soft spot for Quebec City as that is where my wife found me. Great food and very picturesque-highly preferable IMO to Montreal and Toronto.

I think you mentioned in an earlier post you may get to Vancouver Island. Just so happens I am going to be there in 9 days. The whole island is beautiful and make sure you get your fill of seafood if you go there - I especially recommend the local crabs and Pacific Salmon - the salmon is far superior to what we get here in Oz.

Enjoy your travels - Canada is a beautiful country but again don’t try to “see it all” - its a big place!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.