Queen and Billboard makes Morrison go to Glasgow, page-24

1. 81,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

to be honest -- looking from Europe - and, even when I was in the UK -

it really beggars belief to see Oz with the attitude steaming out of it about denial and resistance to climate change etc etc.

Even in England - where they are far more like Ozzies in a lot of behaviours and attitudes ------------

there's little resistance to that the climate is changing dramatically and dangerously

even the one's who are getting better winters than they had - they pretty much all talk of the dangers.

Old ladies I heard talking in laundromats how that 'we just don't get winters like we used to - when we were kids we were up to our arse in snow - if you fell over, they'd never find you for days'

(yes, I heard exactly that from a couple of 80 to 90 year olds in the wildest accent ever - which had me falling on the floor in fits of laughter)

evidence is everywhere - in every city and town, on every farm, in every vineyard

but, in Oz - we have an idiot PM taking a block of coal into parliament house

basically the reactions here I saw all translated to the one thing --------'wtf'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.