ZFX zinifex limited

re: market about to pop ZFX moves with the market, not just with...

1. 417 Posts.
    re: market about to pop ZFX moves with the market, not just with the LME spot price of zinc and LME reserves. If these were the only factors, ZFX should be up around $12 as that was the price of ZFX when zinc spot price was around 1.53 in May. Also, zinc LME stocks have significantly diminished in the past 2 months but the zinc spot price doesn't have an inverted chart relative to the stocks. Maybe have a look at the nickel chart - amazing how in the past few weeks Nickel reserves have signicantly increased - probably becauses miners/suppliers had been hoarding it to get the best price they could by letting the nickel reserves run down. Zinc will do the same. As for a massive dividend, I wouldn't be tipping anything much greater than about 15c and a dividend ann. of this magnitude will hardly move the ZFX more than a few cents. When the div. is paid, the value of ZFX as a company diminishes anyway, so hardly worth buying most large resource stocks for their dividends. Ref. to RIO ann. with massive profit and very low div.
    The funds and insto's are hardly excited about ZFX, so I'm not sure why many in here believe they know so much better than the guys who literally invest billions of dollars in the share market are obviously not buying significant amounts of ZFX for the div. and amazing report expected.
    My advice, trade with the trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.