queensland election result, page-21

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: queensland result gotta laugh ....

here in jolly españa we have sr zapetero (mr shoemaker in english) of the lefties party. the bally wnker collects the poor immigrant africans who've arrived in tea trunk dug outs on the shores of the canary islands (hundreds don't make it poor devils) then zapetero flies them onto the mainland and distributes the poor s*ds ..... to the right wing provinces (states) ! now that's politics !

poor ole beattie. makes me pay for the ambulance on my electricity bill ! whilst i might add i already pay it on my car insurance, scooter insurance and my visa insurance with medibank, which is compulsory. why do i pay four times when my medibank covers it all ? ok, so it's the insurance cos collecting it, i see, but mr beattie and little johhny get their 10% do they not ?

qlders should have changed the guard.

regardless.

beattie now thinks he's infallible. ok, so he doesn't, but his collegues do !

you give england springborg and well give you blair and brown. now that's a bargain for you !

as an aside, i hope steve irwin's dream of the animal hospital succeeds beyond his wildest dreams. steve has made big news here in spain. have to admit i knew little about him really until now. but the guy loved his animals. if there's a heaven and if its run by animals, steve'll be king alright. i can see him now on his throne. a croc either side and a koala on its back asleep on his lap. steve'll be ok up there. the animals'll look after him. crikey they will !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.