CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

queensland returns to the dark ages, page-3

1. 980 Posts.
    Temp it's all extremely puzzling, all I can say is I smell a rat. Way too much Political BS from what I can make of it.

Don't you love the way they said Ms Jones said the independent Scientific Expert Panel report into Linc Energys trial plant near Chinchilla recommended that Linc Energy pilot continue as planned and said the company was able to demonstrate a significant technical capacity.

Now there would be loads of different companies out there that would & should fall under the DERM scrutiny with all of these varying greatly in their abilities to demonstrate technical capacity (What does this even mean?) I can't wait to read the report!

Why wasn't the CSG company closed down recently after they detected contaminants (Benzene, Toulene etc...)this just went away, nothing mentioned again, $$$ talk that's what I think.

There has to be an inquiry into this, it really does stink.

As for expert Panel, I'm somewhat dubious about them, I'd have to surmise if this panel was such an expert on UCG, then they'd be employed in this industry.

I know a geologist that works in the State Government and we were having a conversation about UCG quite some time ago and this person was quoting some report (of which I've been able to read from the net)that was using exmaples etc... from the 70's etc... one that some of you may have already read I'm sure, this person clearly had no true understanding of latest information or any of there own research or facts, so I when I say I'm dubious about such a panel I have good reason to be.

INQUIRY NEEDED!!!

Cheers

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.