AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

queensland tourism up, page-16

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    When you look at it on a per share basis, then it does look like a bad result... -6%... then take out Main Event... and Aye Aye Aye someone bring me a glass of water.

Main Event gunning along, the rest just looks dour (as I mentioned above)... tourism numbers may have been up but has done nothing for the Theme Parks... Average spend per person is very telling of the difficult economic times Queenslanders are facing.

Loved the slide on the Bowling outlook (comparative growth of 5% against 2012), very nice, but it does appear a one off based on a marketing gimmick. All those kiddies better not be reading the AAD presentation, they might realise that they were duped into feeding hungry shareholders with their money. Who pays for and then plays unlimited games? Me personally, I get bored after the first and can't endure a second. The Tabcorp HY pres slide for Keno is a killer, WIN cold hard cash, Clean up with Keno... and then next to it claim that instead "we" cleaned up the Keno punters out of $100 million in cold hard cash.

Isn't it funny jbl? the results are the same as they were a couple years back except AAD is now trading 50% up price wise from those good old days. The analysts don't sound happy on FN Arena.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.