ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

once again you concentrate on something not relevant to this...

1. GBB
    2,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580

once again you concentrate on something not relevant to this thread while refusing to even admit to the problems of etm but alright i will answer them again
    1)there is no annual fee to be spent on exploration on a granted license so while etm has a fee of millions to be spent each year on its license tanbreez has none one of the rewards for getting a license
    2)court case was won proof the company paid out 32 million
    3)cypto is a good idea of others not related its a way of pre selling REE more to come on that
    4) don't run from any questions except where the answer is 50 pages when i expect you to go and look
    5) when i last talked to the ccp they made it most clear all chinese followed the central govt plan . certainly after about 10 trips to china and on average a phone call a week here the chinese the method of business is very clear
    6) why do you refuse to go and look at documents when you know your demands are silly, for example you demanded proof on no uranium in eudialyte expecting me to publish all 10,000 assays on this thread, no this is a etm thread if you do not believe something that the GoG accepts what your own board accepts and you are too lazy to go and look and its not relevant to etm i am afraid it is 100% correct until you can prove otherwise
    7) clearly you are misinforming share holders and have been for some time with wild claims of a share price at $100 ,a exploitation license any day and recently a case that's going to generate billions or an exploitation license. Really it is time for you to come clean congratulate the fact next door got an exploitation license and try to move etm forward by seeking solutions to their urgent problems. Like why not go and get rid of this great axe hanging over the company of need to spend money exploring by looking for a non radioactive mineral like eudialyte after all that's why you put a eudialyte expert on your board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.