AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

agree nucklesThe rock phosphate industry is very much a reactive...

1. 21 Posts.
    agree nuckles

The rock phosphate industry is very much a reactive part of the fertiliser industry as a whole.

Changing the subject slightly, I believe the current interest in rare earths by investors/companies and governments around the world will eventually see phosphate rock receive similar attention. But there are billions of tonnes of phosphate rock deposits around the world you say!! Yes there are many and large deposits, especially in China and North Africa. However what needs to be understood is that most of the deposits contain mainly lower grade high impurity product. Cost of recovery will be much higher than current mining costs through extra beneficiation and processes to remove impurities and increase the P2O5 content. At the moment all of the highest grade P2O5 areas of deposits are being and have been mined which is logical of course.
    MAK is in my opinion in a unique position. It has a very high quality deposit at Wonarah, (possibly top 10% in the world)with very low impurities especially cadmium (which I have mentioned in a previous post). Manufacturers in Asia should be very keen to include this rock in their mix of product purchases for phos acid production. I hope MAK management are working overtime on this behind the scenes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $82.41K 7.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5366617 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1393143 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.