CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

paul old chap,do not dispute what you say JH might have...

1. 741 Posts.
    paul old chap,

do not dispute what you say JH might have telephoned though on what basis i cannot guess. also the exploration figures quoted are as per the qar's. however is really hard to fish out the actual mob/demob costs from these. the surprise re-entry was announced 21 nov 2011, hence the $4.122m will certainly include quite some operational drilling and service company costs and therefore not be wholly attributable to rig mob costs. in any case, usually mob is paid upfront and demob not actually paid until it is known to where the rig will be going when released. a little more ambiguity arises when the jul/aug/sep 2011 qar is inspected. this lists exploration and evaluation expenditure as $1.052m yet also states that no drilling or seismic acquisition took place in that period. this seems a fairly heavy bill for some evaluation and tech report work and could conceivably contain an element of rig mob depending on when the contract was signed. i would agree that the $13.229m is most likely attributable in the main to surprise activities, and may not even be the final total since contractor invoices have been known to spill over into later months.
    anyway, whatever mob/demob costs may turn out to be in any specific case, and every contract is different depending on wherever the rig is sourced from, i cannot dispute your final point that we do not seem to have that kind of money at the moment.

trust this helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.