ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

hmmmm... I am a little confused why anyone would think this news...

1. 203 Posts.
    hmmmm... I am a little confused why anyone would think this news is disappointing? This new access increases the potential worth of our involvement in terms of development fees, licencing fees, and possibly even royalties. Not to mention, the real value, which comes from opening the door to potential inclusion of our technology onto a biosensor platform that could be used across multiple diagnostic assays for this system in the future.

For example, given that our involvement with a single troponin assay for a single component could reap revenues in excess of $10,000,000 pa, does anyone want to hazard a guess to what our inclusion into multiple components across multiple diagnostics assays could be valued at???

And what I find even more important than the increased cash we may earn, is that our scientists have been granted the freedom of unrestricted tinkering. This freedom is very important, as it increases the ease and statistical likelihood of our scientists developing lab equivalent assays (or better than lab equivalent).

This is a huge milestone achievement. Congratulations to our scientists who have been working crazy hours on this project

Disclaimer: just opinions. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.