QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

It has come to my attention that QPN are now gearing up staff...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It has come to my attention that QPN are now gearing up staff for the upcoming exploration phase. As per their last announcement (30/04/2012):

"The company has appointed drilling consultants and expects to negotiate and sign a 650HP and 750HP onshore drilling rig to be deployed in the Ranau area by June 2012. It expected that Quest will contract for a 3 well program aimed at testing the Komering Lead plus the Sawatand Tabat leads."

Also, it appears confidence is high as activities on the ground are unfolding rapidly, particularly given they're now looking to appoint a senior General Manager to manage the seismic and exploration well drilling operations (see below). It's interesting to note the location of the advertisement, suggesting an Indonesian resident is likely sought.

Approximately three weeks remaining until the start of June before subsequent drilling activities commence. This is going to get interesting soon. I intend on being in Indonesia in a couple weeks, so it might be worth my while following up on a few of my own leads. Until then, good luck all.
    Cheers!
    S

PrabuEnergy, the Indonesian-based subsidiary of Quest Petroleum, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, is looking for a suitable candidate to fulfill the General Manager position, to be based in Jakarta.

This position will be responsible to manage its operations in Jakarta and South Sumatra.

We are looking for an individual (male / female) with a bachelor’s degree in either engineering or geosciences, who has at least 20 years successful management and leadership experience. Full exposure to the oil and gas industry in Indonesia and overseas experience is an advantage, ideally with experience in managing seismic acquisition and exploration well drilling operations during a company's exploration and production period.

The candidate will liaise with government agencies (MIGAS / BPMIGAS) to seek various approvals for the company’s operations.

If you are interested, please submit your application with a detailed CV and send to Mr. Steve Quantrill, Executive Manager, Quest Petroleum to his email address : Please Login or Register to apply this job online.

Position Advertisement Link.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.