QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

quest petroleum 2013 bargin stock?

1. 394 Posts.
    Bargin O & G stocks for 2013/14?

If the current adjacent holders to Quest Petroleum(QPN)
    Santos, Dart, Medco,Nu Energy,BHP,Shell etc are all hitting and striking large volumes of Oil & Gas (O & G)

Most now know QPN are not too far away awaiting Land agreements,they have the funds now to drill and worldwide expertise management & Directors.

I think this makes for a postive spin off especially at their current price off 0.005

Reference their website www.qpnl.com.au

Most QPN investors knew earlier this week someone had brought approx 72k of stock and the Top 20 Shareholders are due out soon 1ST of March.

If I had some spare cash, I would also now be buying more.

Having studying their competitors and if QPN strike it well with their expert Operations staff than the current QPN Investors,and other stakeholders Government etc short to medium term will do very well and also long term.

Especially now we know the Indo Government is encouraging worldwide investors with tangible incentives over the next 5 - 10 years

Reference from Bluntaxe

AKL, Nuenergy is drilling Enim and Muara, different formations than QPN

Kayumanis-1 targets the Baturaja Limestone and Talang Akar Sandstone Formations, which are the most prolific oil and gas reservoirs in the South Sumatra Basin.

Heres are reference to the different formations
    http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1999/ofr-99-0050/OF99-50S/overburden.html

I Like most QPN investors await QPN management updates - next news and strategy presentations going forward.Including one of their stakeholders Moyes & Co what feedback they have along strategy.

I am not a expert fund manager or investor but a passionate supporter of potential Junior to Mid tier stocks with potential

I will hold this stock and buy more as I can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.